• Increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants.
• Balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities.
• Integrated beaded phosphate with levels specifically selected for greater life and scale inhibition.
• Compatible with Insurice, Insurice PF, QC7I, QL2, QL3B and QL3 Heads.
• New Fibredyne™ II media with AgION® antimicrobial protection inhibits any potential bacterial growth.
• Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages.
• Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation.
• Submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size, and reduces health contaminants such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts.
• Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
• Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
• NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
NOTE: No electrical connection required.
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified water that may contain filterable cysts.
• Chlorine Reduction
• Cyst Reduction
• Taste & Odor
• Turbidity Reduction
• Capacity: 25,000 gallons (94,635 L)
• Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm (9.5 lpm)
• Certifications: NSF 42, NSF 53
• Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
• Max. Temp: 35 - 100ºF (2 - 38ºC)
• H: 20.75" D: 3.25"
• Pack Size: