Combat the most contaminants with the Everpure H-1200 series, which delivers healthful, clean water every time. Designed with the unique Micro-Pure® technology, the H-1200 reduces the following contaminants:
* Lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb
* Cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and Cryptosporidium parvum
* Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including THMs
As well as the following substances:
* Chlorine taste and odor
* Dirt and cloudiness
* Mold and algae
* Oxidized iron
* Oxidized manganese
* Oxidized sulfides
* Particles 1/2 micron and larger in size
The H-1200 offers additional features, such as:
* A bacteriostat agent to combat the growth and reproduction of bacteria within the cartridge
* Reduction of lime and scale build-up in appliances that use water
* More efficient filtering, which requires less frequent cartridge change
* Fresh water on demand
* A lower operating cost that is below the price of bottled water
* System includes: head, cartridge(s) , in/out fittings, tubing and cold water connector/shut-off.
* System Dimensions (approx):
Width - 9"
Depth - 4 1/4"
Height - 20 "
• Capacity: 1,000 gallons (3,785 L)
• Flow Rate: 1/2 GPM
• Certifications: NSF 42, NSF 53
• Pack Size: 1