Applications: Foodservice, Office Coffee, Vending
The 4K Plus water filter is a half micron precoat design with KDF media added for slime and scale control. You can use this water filter in any cold water application requiring scale control in addition to fine filtration.
The 4K Plus water filter is a compact "4" size Everpure cartridge that can fit into any existing QL1, QL2, QL3 or QC4 filter head.
This water filter can also be used in place of any existing '4' size cartridge. As an example, if you are currently using a 4C or 4CB5 water filter or a BH water filter, (which are just three examples of "4" size cartridges) you can switch to the 4K Plus.
The 4K Plus is third party tested and certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). This means that the claims that Everpure makes regarding performance and capacity have been tested and certified to be true. This provides you with peace of mind that what you are buying will deliver on its promise of quality.
The two important standards are #42 and #53:
- NSF standard #42 is for chlorine & particulate reduction.
- NSF standard #53 is for cyst, turbidity and asbestos reduction.
- Capacity: 3,000 gallons (11,355 L)
- Maximum Flow Rate 1/2 gallon per minute
- Micron Rating: 0.5 (1/50,000th of an inch)
- Filtration Design: Precoat
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
We want you to be 100% happy with your order and our service. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you have any issues whatsoever, please give us a call, send us an email or better yet, hop on our Live Chat. We will take care of you!