Quality Water for your cooking & drinking needs
Bottled water equivalent - 2,272 x 500 ml (16.9 oz) bottles
The H300-NXT cartridge is the replacement water filter for the H300-NXT drinking water system. This cartridge can also be used in place of any existing Everpure replacement cartridge, such as the H300, H54 or H104. Because of the universal design of the Everpure Head, you can try different cartridges to suit your needs.
Learn more about the versatility of cartridges you can choose from.
This cartridge is an upgrade from our best selling H300 because of these enhanced features:
- NSF certified to reduce pharmaceuticals, BPA and other emerging contaminants
- 50% greater dirt holding capacity than the H-300 cartridge
- 30% larger filter membrane than the H-300 cartridge
The H300-NXT has been tested and certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). This means that the claims that Everpure makes regarding performance and capacity have been tested and certified to be true. This provides you with peace of mind that what you are buying will deliver on its promise of quality.
We recommend changing the filter on an annual basis or when the flow rate becomes inconveniently slow. Our water quality is changing all the time. Even if you have your water tested, that is just a snapshot on that particular day, so don't be surprised if the frequency of cartridge change fluctuates from one year to the next; this is normal.
What matters most is knowing that regardless of the water quality going into the water filter, the quality coming out will always be the same. This is the promise that Everpure delivers on and that is why it is so important to only buy a water filter that is third party tested and certified by NSF. Without NSF, the manufacturer can make whatever claims they want. The two important standards are #42 and #53. Read more on this important certification.
Additional performance features:
- Reduction of Lead, which is reduced to below the Federal Action Level of 15 parts per billion
- Reduction of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), including THMs
- Reduction of chlorine off tastes and odors, dirt and cloudiness, mold and algae
- Scale control
- Bacteriostatic control
- Oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides reduction
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Maximum Flow Rate: 1/2 gallon per minute
- Micron Rating: 0.5 (1/50,000th of an inch)
- Filtration Design: Precoat & GAC
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
We want you to be 100% happy with your order and our service. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you have any issues whatsoever, please give us a call on our toll free number 1-866-283-9919, send us an email or better yet, hop on our Live Chat. We will take care of you!
Everything I could expect. Ordering was easy,return e-mail was quick and free delivery was within 24hrs. I wish all my online transactions were as good as my experience with you.Also product was perfect and installed easily under my cupboard and now I have good water for drinking and ice making.I have bought from you before and will continue to do so.
Good afternoon Neil, wow what a great review, thank you so much for the kind words!