I2000(2) Everpure Replacement Cartridge - EV9612-22 or EV9612-27
Everpure i2000 2 Replacement Cartridge For the Best Quality Ice
The Everpure i2000 2 replacement cartridge works with i2000 2 filtration systems to deliver water with the clarity and cleanliness needed for food service industry ice.
It works with all filtration systems calling for part numbers:
- Insurice i2000(2)
What Does the Cartridge Do?
- - Improved Micro-Pure II media inhibits bacteria growth.
- - Reduces the taste and odour of chlorine and other offensive contaminants.
- - Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines running at capacity.
- - Reduces maintenance and repair costs by reducing scale and clogging in distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump.
- - Removes dirt and particles as small as one half micron, reduces common contaminants including bacteria and heavy metals.
- - Cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination and water is never in contact with the external casing
How to Install
The i2000 2 cartridge is designed for use with ice cubers up to 750 lbs per day, ice flakers at 1,500 lbs per day, and has a capacity rating of 9,000 gallons.
Installation is simple, quick and requires no special tools.
Here are some tips:
- - Ensure the location you choose to mount the system can adequately support the weight of the unit.
- - Never use a saddle valve for the connection.
- - Use a standard 3/8 inch water line.
- - Never connect the system to a water-cooled condenser.
- - Install vertically with cartridges hanging down and allow 2-1/2 inches clearance below for cartridge replacement.
- - After installation, run water through system for a few minutes at full flow. Do this at every cartridge change to flush and season the filters.
- - Change cartridges on a regular 6 month interval.
The Customer Is Covered
Everpure water treatment systems (excluding replaceable elements) are covered by a limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship for five years after your date of purchase. Replaceable parts, like filter cartridges and water treatment cartridges, are covered by a limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year after date of purchase.
Order your Everpure i2000 2 replacement cartridge today and get free shipping over $200. We'll also send you a 5% off coupon when your next order is due.