Applications: Foodservice, Office Coffee, Vending
The 2K Plus water filter is a half micron precoat cartridge with KDF media for slime and scale control.
The 2K Plus water filter is a compact "2" size Everpure cartridge that can fit into any existing QL1, QL2, QL3 or QC4 filter head.
This water filter can also be used in place of any existing '2' size cartridge. As an example, if you are currently using an AC water filter or an OCS water filter, (which are just two examples of "2" size cartridges) you can switch to the 2K Plus.
You can also upgrade to the 4K Plus water filter if you require more capacity. The 4K Plus is approx. twice the size and provides twice the capacity.
The 2K Plus is third party tested and certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). This means that the claims that Everpure makes regarding performance and capacity have been tested and certified to be true. This provides you with peace of mind that what you are buying will deliver on its promise of quality.
The two important standards are #42 and #53:
- NSF standard #42 is for chlorine & particulate reduction.
- NSF standard #53 is for cyst, turbidity and asbestos reduction.
5% discount on quantities of 6 or more
- Capacity: 1,500 gallons
- Flow Rate: 1/2 gallon per minute
- Micron rating: 0.5 (1/50,000th of an inch)
- Filtration design: Precoat
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Certified Standard 42 & 53