QC7I Dual Inlet/Outlet (DIO) XCLM+/7SI System integrates two independent systems (with two inlets and two outlets) into one manifold configuration providing two distinct water qualities for different applications. The primary high capacity chloramines reduction filtration is for fountain and the secondary slime reduction is for ice. The primary fountain filtration offers capacities up to 57,900* gallons and the ice filtration offers a 50,000 gallon capacity. With a small system footprint, it is easy to install and service, with simple sanitary cartridge replacement—internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
XCLM+ Primary System:
- Reduces chloramines, chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain carbonation
- Improved capacity filtration technology provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 5 microns in size
- Helps protects drink system seals, gaskets, pumps and tubes from chloramines damage
7SI Secondary System:
- Utilizes depth filtration and proprietary Fibredyne™ media for superior dirt-holding capacity
- Submicron filtration technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale buildup from dirt and dissolved minerals (as tested by Everpure)
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity (as tested by Everpure)
- Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale which can result in clogging of distribution lines, malfunction of probes, floats, pumps, solenoids and valves, and higher energy consumption
- Chlorine passes into the ice machine which facilitates compliance with ASHRAE Standard 188 in hospital and healthcare facilities
Comes with a five-year manufacturer's warranty
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Chloramines reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Particulate reduction
- Scale control
- Slime reduction
- Turbidity reduction
- Meets the requirements of the Coca-Cola® North America (CCNA) Base Filtration Water Treatment Standards as third-party tested by NSF International
- Capacity - QC7I Triple-XCLM+: 57,900* / 34,800* / 27,900 gallons (219,175* / 131,732* / 105,612 L)
- Flow Rate - QC7I Triple-XCLM+: 3.00 / 5.01 / 6.00 gpm (11.35 / 18.96 / 22.71 Lpm)
- Capacity - QC7I Twin-7SI Twin: 50,000 gallons (189,271 L)
- Flow Rate - QC7I Twin-7SI Twin: 7.0 gpm (26.5 Lpm)
- Maximum Flow: 3.0 - 5.1 gpm (11.36 - 19.31 Lpm)
- Working Pressure: 10 -125 PSI (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Dimensions: H: 25.43" W: 21.33" D: 7.70" (64.60 cm x 54.2 cm x 19.6 cm)
- Inlet Connections: 2 @ ¾” NPT
- Outlet Connections: 2 @ ¾” NPT
Our commitment to you...
We strive to continually improve your customer service experience. Place your order before 2:30 pm EST and we will ship it that same day. If you find a better advertised price, we will match it or better!
We will also email you a 5% off coupon for your next order. In order to receive this coupon on an ongoing basis, please create an account.