Applications: Drinking Water for Schools/Municipalities/Hotel Rooms
Bottled water equivalent - 22,721 x 500 ml. (16.9 oz.) bottles
One of our newest additions to the Everpure family of water filter systems for drinking water. The SPA400 is a direct-plumb system that is installed directly into the cold water line of a water fountain, water cooler, glass filler or bathroom faucet. No need to install a dedicated faucet and you get 2.2 gallons per minute of flow rate!
- Easy installation – easy maintenance – unlimited water at your fingertips!
- Installation fittings not included
- Replacement cartridge - SPA400
- parasitic cysts
- chlorine off taste and odors
- dirt and cloudiness
- mold & algae
- oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides
The SPA400 is third party tested and certified by the WQA (Water Quality Association).
The two important standards are #42 and #53:
- WQA standard #42 is for chlorine & particulate reduction.
- WQA standard #53 is for cyst and lead reduction.
We recommend changing this water filter annually or when you notice the flow slowing down.
How long the water filter lasts for you depends on your water quality and consumption, both of which are unique to you. Water quality is changing all the time. Even if you have your water tested, that is just a snapshot on that particular day, so don't be surprised if the frequency of cartridge change fluctuates from one year to the next; this is normal.
What matters most is knowing that regardless of the water quality going into the water filter, the quality coming out will always be the same. This is the promise that Everpure delivers on and that is why it is so important to only buy a water filter that is third party tested and certified.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 2.2 gallons per minute
- Capacity: 3000 gallons
- Micron Rating: 0.5 (1/50,000th of an inch)
- Filtration Design: Carbon Block
- Certification: WQA Standard 42 & 53
We want you to be 100% happy with your order and our service. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you have any issues whatsoever, please give us a call on our toll free number 1-866-283-9919, send us an email or better yet, hop on our Live Chat. We will take care of you!