Application: Cyclone Separation Single Cartridge Housing for Heavy Solids Removal
Two technologies in one - cyclone separation in the outer chamber to siphon out large particles of solids followed by finer filtration in the inner chamber.
A wide range of cartridges to choose from; from 0.35 microns all the way up to 150 microns. Hurricane housings are available in three sizes:
- HUR40HP - up to 50 gpm
- HUR90HP - up to 100 gpm
- HUR170HP - up to 150 gpm
- Combination cyclone separator and cartridge filter in a single compact design
- Patented Up-flow design with tangential entry which prevents air entrapment
- CPVC standpipe (standard) - stainless steel optional
- NSF 61 listed
- Temperature rated to 140 degrees F.
- Pressure rated up to 150 psi
- 2 inch inlet and outlet connections; 1 inch drain connection
- Fail-safe closure system
- Product Brochure
- Line Drawing
- Product Manual
- Housing Selection Guide
- Upflow Process Explained
- Surface Water Applications
- Liquid Filtration Applications
We want you to be 100% happy with your order and our service. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you have any issues whatsoever, please give us a call, send us an email or better yet, hop on our Live Chat. We will take care of you!