Taste the difference in every sip with the Everpure PBS-400 system. Designed with carbon block technology, the PBS-400 reduces the following contaminants:
* Lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb
* Asbestos fibers
* Cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and Cryptosporidium parvum
This system also reduces:
* Chlorine taste and odor
* Dirt and cloudiness
* Mold and algae
* Oxidized iron
* Oxidized manganese
* Oxidized sulfides
* Particles 1/2 micron and larger in size
The PBS-400 offers added peace of mind with several benefits, including:
* Reduction of lime and scale build-up in appliances that use water
* More efficient filtering
* Fresh water on demand
* A lower operating cost that is below the price of bottled water
* The PBS-400 system connects directly to the existing faucet at the prep sink, pot filler or wet bar.
* System Dimensions (approx):
Width - 3 3/4"
Depth - 4 1/4"
Height - 17 1/4"
* Uses PBS-400 replacement cartridge.
• QL3 Head
• Capacity: 3000 gallons (11,330 L)
• Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
• Certifications: NSF 42, NSF 53
• Pack Size: 1