The ROM II utilizes the S-101 carbon block pre-filter to reduce chlorine tastes and odors and other particulate matter in the water. The system’s Thin Film Composite (TFC) reverse osmosis cartridge then filters the water down to .00001 microns. This method of filtration reduces contaminants such as arsenic, lead, copper, sodium, nitrates, fluoride, cysts and TDS.
The ROM II offers additional features, such as:
* Reduction of lime and scale build-up in appliances that use water
* More efficient filtering, which requires less frequent cartridge change
* Fresh water on demand
* A lower operating cost that is below the price of bottled water
The ROM II also:
* Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
* Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
* Reduces dirt, rust, asbestos fibers and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
* Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba and Cryptosporidium.
* Controls even extreme levels of common “off” tastes and odors, including those that are earthy, moldy and fishy.
* Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level.
* Is certified by NSF/ANSI in the reduction of arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, fluoride, lead, nitrate/nitrite, selenium, radium, cysts, sodium and chloroform.