When used in ROM II or ROM III Systems, replace the S-101 prefilter cartridge (EV9273-77) annually. The S-101 cartridge:
* Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
* Provides effective pre-filtration for the RO membrane module
Everpure Reverse Osmosis Systems reduce the following contaminants:
Everpure RO Systems also:
* Finely polish treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
* Reduce chlorine taste and odor.
* Reduce dirt, rust, asbestos fibers and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
* Reduce parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba and Cryptosporidium.
* Control even extreme levels of common “off” tastes and odors, including those that are earthy, moldy and fishy.
* Reduce limescale build-up in appliances that use water.
* Reduce lead to below the Federal Action Level.
* Reduce VOCs and MTBE (ROM III only).
* Is certified by NSF/ANSI in the reduction of arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, fluoride, lead, nitrate/nitrite, selenium, radium, cysts, sodium and chloroform.
This system features a normal production rate of 14.4 gallons per day at a .5 gallon per minute flow rate.
* Cartridge length - 14½"