Delivers premium quality water for drinking water applications
• Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking
• Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size
• Reduces health contaminants such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
• Does not remove fluoride
• Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
• NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
• Same as the H-54 cartridge, but without the scale inhibitor.
• Consider using the S-54 as a less expensive replacement for the H-54 cartridge
NOTE: No electrical connection required
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used with disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
• Capacity: 750 gallons (2,835L)
• Maximum Flow: Maximum 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
• Working Pressure: 10 psi -125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
• Max. Temp: 35°F - 100°F (2-38°C)
• H: 10.25” D: 3.25” Certifications: NSF42 NSF53