When properly maintained, The TFC cartridge (EV9273-70) will last 2-3 years under average water conditions.
The TFC cartridge reduces the following contaminants:
Everpure RO Systems also:
* Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
* Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
* Reduces dirt, rust, asbestos fibers and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
* Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba and Cryptosporidium.
* Controls even extreme levels of common “off” tastes and odors, including those that are earthy, moldy and fishy.
* Reduce limescale build-up in appliances that use water.
* Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level.
* Reduce VOCs and MTBE (ROM III only).
* Is certified by NSF/ANSI in the reduction of arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, fluoride, lead, nitrate/nitrite, selenium, radium, cysts, sodium and chloroform.
These systems feature a normal production rate of 14.4 gallons per day at a .5 gallon per minute flow rate.