Applications: Cold Drink Vending & Water Coolers
5% discount on quantities of 6 or more
The 4C water filter was originally designed for cold drink vending machines but today is often used on point-of-use water coolers.
The 4C is third party tested and certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). This means that the claims that Everpure makes regarding performance and capacity have been tested and certified to be true. This provides you with peace of mind that what you are buying will deliver on its promise of quality.
The two important standards are #42 and #53:
- NSF standard #42 is for chlorine & particulate reduction.
- NSF standard #53 is for cyst, turbidity and asbestos reduction.
If you require more capacity and have the space, consider the MC water filter.
- Capacity: 3,000 gallons
- Maximum Flow: 1/2 gallon per minute
- Micron Rating: 0.5 (1/50,000th of an inch)
- Filtration design: Precoat
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Certified Standard 42 & 53
We want you to be 100% happy with your order and our service. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you have any issues whatsoever, please give us a call, send us an email or better yet, hop on our Live Chat. We will take care of you!