Quality water for your cooking & drinking needs
The Best Just Got better!
We've taken our best selling H300 drinking water system and made it even better to address the growing risk of pharmaceuticals in drinking water. So not only are you doing your part for the environment, by eliminating plastic water bottles, but you are also safeguarding your health.
By installing an Everpure H300-NXT drinking water system, you are eliminating 2,272 x water bottles! Just think, in ten years you will have reduced the plastic in landfills and our oceans by 22,720 bottles!
H300 NXT Special Enhancements:
- NSF certified to reduce pharmaceuticals, BPA and other emerging contaminants
- 50% greater dirt holding capacity than the H-300 system
- 30% larger filter membrane than the H-300 system
- Bottled water equivalent - 2,272 x 500 ml bottles
How do pharmaceuticals get into our drinking water?
Here is an excerpt from The World Health Organization on the emerging issue of pharmaceuticals in drinking water :
"Pharmaceuticals are synthetic or natural chemicals that can be found in prescription medicines, over-the-counter therapeutic drugs and veterinary drugs. Pharmaceuticals contain active ingredients that have been designed to have pharmacological effects and confer significant benefits to society. Pharmaceuticals can be introduced into water sources through sewage, which carries the excreta of individuals and patients who have used these chemicals, from uncontrolled drug disposal (e.g. discarding drugs into toilets) and from agricultural runoff comprising livestock manure. They have become chemicals of emerging concern to the public because of their potential to reach drinking-water." Here is the link to read more
Here's what this water filter removes:
- Reduction of Lead, which is reduced to below the Federal Action Level of 15 parts per billion
- Reduction of chlorine off tastes and odors, dirt and cloudiness, mold and algae
- Scale control
- Bacteriostatic control
- Oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides reduction
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Maximum Flow Rate: controlled at 1/2 gallon per minute
- Micron Rating: 0.5 (1/50,000th of an inch)
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42, 53 and 401
- Requires a dedicated faucet
- Installation fittings not included
- Filtration Design: Precoat & GAC
- Replacement cartridge - Part #EV927446
Here are the downloads:
Understanding NSF Certifications:
This product has been tested and certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). This means that the claims that Everpure makes regarding performance and capacity have been tested and certified to be true. This provides you with peace of mind that what you are buying will deliver on its promise of quality.
We recommend changing the filter on an annual basis or when the flow rate becomes inconveniently slow. Our water quality is changing all the time. Even if you have your water tested, that is just a snapshot on that particular day, so don't be surprised if the frequency of cartridge change fluctuates from one year to the next; this is normal.
What matters most is knowing that regardless of the water quality going into the water filter, the quality coming out will always be the same. This is the promise that Everpure delivers on and that is why it is so important to only buy a water filter that is third party tested and certified by NSF. Without NSF, the manufacturer can make whatever claims they want. The two important standards are #42 and #53. Read more on this important certification.
We want you to be 100% happy with your order and our service. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you have any issues whatsoever, please send us an email or better yet, hop on our Live Chat. We will take care of you!