Delivers premium quality water for coffee applications. Provides clear, fresh, premium quality ingredient water for consistently great tasting coffee and beverages.
- Proportioned scale inhibitor feed prevents limescale from forming in brewing equipment, dramatically reducing scale buildup which, in turn, saves energy
- Proprietary Micro-Pure® II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Reduces asbestos fibers
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Particulate reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Scale reduction
- Asbestos reduction
- Lead reduction
- Capacity: 3,000 gallons
- Maximum Flow: 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm
- Micron Rating: 0.50
- Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Dimensions: H: 14.5" D: 3.25"