• Proprietary Fibredyne™ II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
• Exclusive Fibredyne II provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
• NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
• Reduces limescale buildup
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
• Chlorine taste & odor reduction
• Particulate reduction
• Cyst reduction
• Scale reduction
Capacity: 6,000 gallons (22,712 L)
Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm (5.67 Lpm)
Working Pressure: 10 – 125 PSI (0.7 – 8.5 bar), non-shock
Water Temperature: 35 – 100˚F (2 – 38˚C)
Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
Our commitment to you...
We strive to continually improve your customer service experience. Place your order before 2:30 pm EST and we will ship it that same day. If you find a better advertised price, we will match it or better!
We will also email you a 5% off coupon for your next order. In order to receive this coupon on an ongoing basis, please create an account.