Applications: Fountain Pop, Drinking Water & CSR
Reduces lead to below the Federal Action
Level of 15 ppb
The 4FC-L water filter is third party tested and certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). This means that the claims that Everpure makes regarding performance and capacity have been tested and certified to be true. This provides you with peace of mind that what you are buying will deliver on its promise of quality.
The two important standards are #42 and #53:
- Capacity: 4,900 gallons for lead reduction; 9,800 for chlorine reduction
- Maximum Flow Rate: 1.8 gallons per minute
- Micron Rating: 0.2 (1/100,000th of an inch)
- Filtration Design: Fibredyne-II Carbon Block
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
We want you to be 100% happy with your order and our service. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you have any issues whatsoever, please give us a call toll free at 1-866-283-9919, send us an email. Better yet, hop on our Live Chat. We will take care of you!