Specially designed for use with ice machines, the Everpure 4SI offers dirt reduction, scale protection and reduced slime, all in a single cartridge.
• Does not contain carbon
• Ideal for foodservice operations where baking of breads and pastries is done on-site
• Allows chlorine and chloramines present in the influent municipal stream to pass through, helping to inhibit bacterial growth and slime in the ice machine and ice bin, reducing the risk of health inspection violations
• Chlorine passes into the ice machine which facilitates compliance with ASHRAE Standard 188 in hospital and healthcare facilities
• Reduces sediment and particulate down to 1/2-micron by mechanical means
• Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
• Scale inhibition protects your ice machine from scale damage that can increase energy and service costs, and cause equipment downtime
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
• Scale reduction
• Particulate reduction
• Cyst reduction
• Slime reduction
- Capacity: 15,000 gallons (56,781 litres)
- Micron Rating: 0.5 micron
- Flow Rate: 2.0 GPM (7.57 LPM)
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
Our commitment to you...
We strive to continually improve your customer service experience. Place your order before 2:30 pm EST and we will ship it that same day. If you find a better advertised price, we will match it or better!
We will also email you a 5% off coupon for your next order. In order to receive this coupon on an ongoing basis, please create an account.