Problem solving and special application cartridge designed to serve as a prefilter for RO membranes which are sensitive to chlorine. Acts as a taste and odor filter for extremely turbid water conditions.
- Granular activated carbon reduces chlorine taste & odor and other unwanted contaminants
- Effectively reduces chloramines from water
- Contains granular activated carbon (GAC)
- Chloramines reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Capacity: 24,000 gallons
- Maximum Flow: 1.5 gpm (5.68 Lpm)
- Working Pressure: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar), non-shock
- Max. Temp: 35-100°F (2-38°C)
- Dimensions: H: 17.00" D: 3.25"