Applications: Ice & Problem Water Areas
We have three models of 7CB5 water filters for you to choose from:
The difference between the 7CB5 and the 7CB5S is scale inhibition. The "S" at the end of 7CB5S stands for 'scale'. The "K" at the end of 7CB5K stands for KDF media, which helps control slime and scale.
Because this is a 5-micron carbon block filter, it will provide longer life than Everpure 1/2 micron precoat water filters. With 5-micron filters you are giving up NSF standard 53 for cyst reduction, for longer filter life.
Examples of cysts are Cryptosporidium and Giardia Lamblia.
- Capacity: 10,000 gallons
- Maximum Flow: 2.5 gallons per minute
- Micron Rating: 5.0
- Filtration design: Carbon Block
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Certified Standard 42 for Chlorine Reduction
- 7CB5K Spec Sheet
- Cartridge Change Instructions - Single System
- Cartridge Change Instructions - Twin, Triple, Quad System
We want you to be 100% happy with your order and our service. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you have any issues whatsoever, please give us a call, send us an email or better yet, hop on our Live Chat. We will take care of you!