Application: Fountain Pop / Chloramines Reduction
The 7CLM+ water filter has been specifically designed to address chloramine issues in fountain pop applications.
The 7CLM+ also removes particles down to 5 microns. The specialized carbon formulation technology provides dirt, chlorine, taste and odor reduction. The sanitary quick change cartridge is easy to install and replace.
This water filter is used in the following Everpure Systems:
- QC7i Single, Twin, Triple & Quad
- High Flow CSR
Because this is a 5-micron carbon block filter, it will provide longer life than Everpure 1/2 micron precoat water filters. With 5-micron filters you are giving up NSF standard 53 for cyst reduction, for longer filter life.
You will still get exceptional chlorine, chloramine and particulate reduction.
For additional capacity, consider the XCLM+ water filter.
5% discount on quantities of 6 or more.
- Capacity: 7,500 gallons
- Maximum Flow: 1.67 gallons per minute
- Micron rating: 5.0
- Filtration Design: Specializied carbon
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Certified Standard 42 for chlorine and chloramines reduction
- 7CLM+ Spec Sheet
- Cartridge Change Instructions - Single System
- Cartridge Change Instructions - Twin, Triple, Quad System