Applications: Coffee and IceThe 7FC5S water filter is Fibredyne-II 5-micron carbon block media that inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media, which can cause short life. In addition, the integrated beaded polyphosphate scale inhibitor helps prevent limescale build up.
The difference between the 7FC5 and the 7FC5S is scale inhibition. The "S" at the end of 7FC5S stands for 'scale'.
The 7FC5S water filter removes particles down to 5 microns. The carbon block technology provides dirt, chlorine, taste and odor reduction. The sanitary quick change cartridge is easy to install and replace.
This cartridge can be used in place of any Everpure 7 size cartridge where you require scale inhibition, such the 7CB5S, MH or i2000.
5% discount on quantities of 6 or more.
- Capacity: 25,000 gallons
- Maximum Flow: 2.5 gallons per minute
- Micron rating: 5.0
- Filtration design: Fibredyne-II Carbon Block
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Certified Standard 42
- 7FC5S Spec Sheet
- Cartridge Change Instructions - Single System
- Cartridge Change Instructions - Twin, Triple, Quad System