Problem solving and special application cartridge. Designed for use as a taste and odor filter for extremely turbid water conditions. Ideal as a prefilter for RO membranes which are sensitive to chlorine.
- Granular activated carbon (GAC) reduces chlorine taste & odor and other unwanted contaminants
- Effectively reduces chloramines from water
- Chloramines reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Capacity: 30,000 gallons
- Maximum Flow: 1.5 gpm (5.74 Lpm)
- Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Dimensions: H: 18.75" D: 3.25"