The BH water filter is one of our most popular and is well suited for a single coffee brewing applications.
If you require more capacity or are filtering more than one coffee brewer, we suggest upgrading to the MH cartridge, part # EV961321.
The BH is third party tested and certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). This means that the claims that Everpure makes regarding performance and capacity have been tested and certified to be true. This provides you with peace of mind that what you are buying will deliver on its promise of quality.
The two important standards are #42 and #53:
- NSF standard #42 is for chlorine & particulate reduction.
- NSF standard #53 is for cyst, turbidity and asbestos reduction.
- Capacity: 3,000 gallons
- Maximum Flow Rate: 0.5 gallon per minute
- Micron Rating: 0.50 (1/50,000th of an inch)
- Filtration Design: Precoat
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
We want you to be 100% happy with your order and our service. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you have any issues whatsoever, please give us a call, send us an email or better yet, hop on our Live Chat. We will take care of you!
very good and fast delivery
very good and fast delivery in spite of the postal strike
Good afternoon Yvonne and thank you for your review. Great news that you got a timely shipment. Thanks so much for your business and have a wonderful day!