Improves the taste and consistency of both beverages and ice by reducing chloramines, chlorine and other off-tastes and odors.
- CC1E extended service cartridge contains radial flow granular activated carbon (GAC)
- High pressure housing includes head with pressure relief valve, mounting bracket and bowl
- Integral outlet pressure gauge monitors operation
- Easily plumbs to existing filtration systems to add chloramine reduction capability
- Complete modular package lets you expand capacity as needed
Comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Scale control
- Capacity: 15,000 gallons (56,775L)
- Maximum Flow: 5.0 gpm (19 Lpm)
- Working Pressure: 20 - 100 psi (1.4 - 6.9 bar), non-shock
- Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2-38°C)
- Inlet Outlet Size: 3/4" FNPT
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs.
- Dimensions: H: 25.875" W: 7.25" D: 8.5"
Our commitment to you...
We strive to continually improve your customer service experience. Place your order before 2:30 pm EST and we will ship it that same day. If you find a better advertised price, we will match it or better!
We will also email you a 5% off coupon for your next order. In order to receive this coupon on an ongoing basis, please create an account.