Improves the taste and consistency of both beverages and ice by reducing chloramines, chlorine and other off-tastes and odors.
• Includes CC1E extended service cartridge which contains radial flow granular activated carbon (GAC)
• CC3E cartridge fine filters water by reducing sediment and dirt larger than 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
• Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
• Reduces asbestos fibers
• High pressure housing includes head with pressure relief valve, mounting bracket and bowl
• Integral inlet and outlet pressure gauge monitors operation
Comes with a five-year manufacturer's warranty
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
• Chloramines reduction
• Chlorine taste & odor reduction
• Cyst reduction
• Particulate reduction
- Capacity: 20,000 gallons (75,700L)
- Maximum Flow: 5.0 gpm (19 Lpm)
- Micron Rating: 0.50
- Working Pressure: 20 - 100 psi (1.4 - 6.9 bar), non-shock
- Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Inlet Outlet Size: 3/4" FNPT
- Shipping Weight: 46 lbs.
- Dimensions: H: 27.75" W: 20.75" D: 9"