Adjustable, ion-selective filter allows you to tailor carbonate hardness levels to match your desired water recipe. In addition to coffee/tea/espresso brewing, the Claris XL System is also an excellent scale prevention option for steam applications such as low volume, boilerless steam ovens.
DUOBLEND™ technology allows for the precise adjustment of carbonate hardness.
Unique 5-stage filtration process:
• Prefiltration removes coarse particles
• Carbonate hardness adjustment through an ion exchange process
• Fine filtration
• Highly efficient carbon block removes harmful contaminants and unpleasant tastes and odors
• Solid membrane filter removes particles down to 5 µm for the highest levels of equipment protection
Claris is a trademark of Aquis GmbH.
• Chlorine reduction
• Ion exchange
• Particulate reduction
• Scale control
• Water conditioning/softening
- Capacity: Varies based on PPM and bypass levels
- Maximum Flow: 1 gpm (3.8 Lpm)
- Micron Rating: 5.00
- Working Pressure: 29 - 116 psi (2 - 8 bar)
- Max. Temp: 39 - 86°F (4 - 30°C)
- Warranty (Months): 12
- Dimensions: H: 18.70" W: 5.35"
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Our commitment to you...
We strive to continually improve your customer service experience. Place your order before 2:30 pm EST and we will ship it that same day. If you find a better advertised price, we will match it or better!
We will also email you a 5% off coupon for your next order. In order to receive this coupon on an ongoing basis, please create an account.