Application: Quality Water for your cooking & drinking needs
Kitchen - Prep Sink - Wet Bar - Ice Maker - Bathroom - Coffee Maker
Bottled water equivalent - 45,442 x 500 ml. (16.9 oz.) bottles
Our newest additions to the Everpure family of water filter systems for drinking water. The EF-6000 is a direct-plumb system that is installed directly into the cold water line of your existing kitchen faucet. No need to install a dedicated faucet, you get 2.2 gallons per minute of flow rate and more than double the capacity of our traditional drinking water systems.
- Easy installation – easy maintenance – unlimited water at your fingertips!
- No additional faucet required
- Built-in water shut off
- Replacement cartridge - EF-6000 #EV985550
- Optional smaller systems are the EF-1500 and EF-3000
- Parasitic cysts
- Chlorine off taste and odors
The EF-6000 is third party tested and certified by NSF (National Sanitation Foundation). The two important standards are #42 and #53:
- NSF/ANSI Standard #42 is for chlorine & particulate reduction.
- NSF/ANSI Standard #53 is for cyst and lead reduction.
We recommend changing this water filter annually or when you notice the flow slowing down. Please keep in mind that the EF-6000 was designed to fit onto the cold water line of your existing kitchen faucet, which means that all the cold water you use is now being filtered.
How long the water filter lasts for you depends on your water quality and consumption, both of which are unique to you. Water quality is changing all the time. Even if you have your water tested, that is just a snapshot on that particular day, so don't be surprised if the frequency of cartridge change fluctuates from one year to the next; this is normal.
What matters most is knowing that regardless of the water quality going into the water filter, the quality coming out will always be the same. This is the promise that Everpure delivers on and that is why it is so important to only buy a water filter that is third party tested and certified.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 2.2 gallons per minute
- Capacity: 6,000 gallons
- Micron Rating: 0.5 (1/50,000th of an inch)
- Filtration Design: Carbon Block
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
We want you to be 100% happy with your order and our service. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you have any issues whatsoever, please give us a call, send us an email or better yet, hop on our Live Chat. We will take care of you!