Quality water for your cooking & drinking needs
Bottled water equivalent - 7,573 x 500 ml (16.9 oz.) bottles
This water filter provides exceptional filtration and replaces a large number of plastic water bottles.
- Reduction of Lead, which is reduced to below the Federal Action Level of 15 parts per billion
- NSF / ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and Cryptosporidium parvum
- Reduction of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), including THMs & MTBE
- Reduction of chlorine off tastes and odors, dirt and cloudiness, mold and algae
- Reduction of particles as small as 1/2 micron in size (1/50,000th of an inch)
- Scale control
- Requires a dedicated faucet
- Maximum Flow Rate: controlled at 1/2 gallon per minute
- Capacity: 1000 gallons
- Filtration Design: Precoat & GAC
- (note:Installation fittings not included)
The H1200 has been tested and certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). This means that the claims that Everpure makes regarding performance and capacity have been tested and certified to be true. This provides you with peace of mind that what you are buying will deliver on its promise of quality.
The two important standards are #42 and #53. Read more on this important certification.
There are two water filters to replace on an annual basis and they are sold as a set. Replace both of them at the same time.
We recommend changing these filters on an annual basis or when the flow rate becomes inconveniently slow. Our water quality is changing all the time. Even if you have your water tested, that is just a snapshot on that particular day, so don't be surprised if the frequency of cartridge change fluctuates from one year to the next; this is normal.
What matters most is knowing that regardless of the water quality going into the water filter, the quality coming out will always be the same. This is the promise that Everpure delivers on and that is why it is so important to only buy a water filter that is third party tested and certified by NSF. Without NSF, the manufacturer can make whatever claims they want. Read more on this important certification.
We want you to be 100% happy with your order and our service. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you have any issues whatsoever, please give us a call on our toll free number 1-866-283-9919, send us an email or better yet, hop on our Live Chat. We will take care of you!