The Insurice 4FC-S System is "right-sized" to fit ice filtration applications with increased flow rates. The 4FC-S Cartridge offers increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants. It is a balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities. This cartridge reduces ice machine problems caused by scale buildup from dirt and dissolved minerals**.
• Employs an integrated beaded phosphate with levels specifically selected for greater life and scale inhibition
• Proprietary Fibredyne™ II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
• Exclusive Fibredyne submicron carbon block filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
• NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
• Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale** and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pumps
• 10" prefilter reduces dirt and particles
• Manifold features water shut-off, flushing valve and outlet pressure gauge
• Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
• Universal "QC (quick change) manifold means you can upgrade to a wide range of cartridges to suit your ongoing water quality and volume needs (e.g. XC, 4FC, FC5)
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
**As tested by Everpure
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
Comes with a five-year manufacturer's warranty
• Chlorine taste & odor reduction
• Cyst reduction
• Particulate reduction
• Scale control
Capacity: 60,000 gallons (227,124 L)
Maximum Flow: 10.0 gpm (37.85 Lpm)
Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
Inlet Outlet Size: 3/4"
Operating Weight: 43 lbs. (19.50 kg)
Shipping Weight: 35 lbs. (15.87 kg)
Dimensions: H: 19.5" W: 29.36" D: 6.75"
Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53