Delivers premium quality water for ice applications. Reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale buildup from dirt and dissolved minerals**.
• problems caused by scale buildup from dirt and dissolved minerals**.
• Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants
• Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
• Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
• Proprietary Micro-Pure® II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life
• Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity**
• 20" prefilter reduces dirt and particles
• Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump
• Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
• Universal "QC (quick change) manifold means you can upgrade to a wide range of cartridges to suit your ongoing water quality and volume needs (e.g. XC, 4FC, FC5)
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
**Scale reduction/control as tested by Everpure
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
Comes with a five-year manufacturer's warranty
• Particulate reduction
• Chlorine taste & odor reduction
• Cyst reduction
• Scale control
Capacity: 9,000 gallons
Maximum Flow: 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
Micron Rating: 0.50
Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
Inlet Size: 3/4"
Outlet Size: 3/8"
Operating Weight: 24 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 18 lbs.
Dimensions: H: 28" W: 20" D: 6"
Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53