Total water treatment system for steam applications, delivering high quality filtered water with cleaning and deliming capabilities. New dual cartridge design provides enhanced performance for low or high flow capacity steamers.
Fine filters incoming water to improve the performance, maximize energy efficiency and increase the life of steam equipment
- Reduces chlorine-induced corrosion
- Easy deliming with ScaleKleen, which is fed into the boiler through the SR-X bowl without use of hazardous chemicals or special piping
- Long lasting SS-10 Cartridge is more effective in higher alkalinity/hardness/TDS/temperature installations
- System is simple to install, operate and maintain
- ScaleStick(R) is NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only
Comes with a five-year manufacturer's warranty
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Particulate reduction
- Scale control
- Capacity: Alkalinity Range: 2 to 12 grains per gallon
- Maximum Flow: 5.0 gpm (18.9 Lpm) - twin cartridges
- Micron Rating: 5.00
- Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Max. Temp: 100°F (38°C)
- Inlet Outlet Size: 3/4"
- Operating Weight: 35 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 28 lbs.
- Dimensions: H: 25.5" W: 20.5" D: 7"
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42