Mineral reduction cartridge improves equipment life and performance by removing 90%+ of all dissolved solids using reverse osmosis (RO) separation technology. Reduces Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) which makes the water less likely to impart undesirable tastes in beverages, sauces, soups and other food products.
Especially useful on steamers, warmers, steam boilers and other evaporative equipment that are not emptied each day. Heating surfaces maintain peak heat transfer efficiency, reducing cycle times and energy consumption.
- Limits limescale buildup, which can cause excessive machine downtime and maintenance costs
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- Mineral reduction
- Capacity: 21 gallons per day (79.5 lpd)
- Maximum Flow: Dependent on water volume and pressure in storage tank(s), and line size(s) to equipment
- Working Pressure: 40 - 100 psi (276-689 kPa), non-shock.
- Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2-38°C)
- Dimensions: H: 14.5" D: 3.25"
Our commitment to you...
We strive to continually improve your customer service experience. Place your order before 2:30 pm EST and we will ship it that same day. If you find a better advertised price, we will match it or better!
We will also email you a 5% off coupon for your next order. In order to receive this coupon on an ongoing basis, please create an account.