Application: Fountain pop
The QC7I-MC2 twin water filter is ideal for fountain applications. This system can accommodate up to two carbonator pumps and up to 50 bag-in-a-box of syrup usage per month.
This water filter system has been third party tested and certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). This means that the claims that Everpure makes regarding performance and capacity have been tested and certified to be true. This provides you with peace of mind that what you are buying will deliver on its promise of quality. Learn more about NSF ratings.
The two important standards are #42 and #53:
- NSF standard #42 is for chlorine & particulate reduction.
- NSF standard #53 is for cyst reduction.
- Capacity: 18,000 gallons
- Maximum Flow Rate: 3.34 gallons per minute
- Micron Rating: 0.50 (1/50,000th of an inch)
- Filtration Design: Precoat
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
- Warranty: Comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty
Replacement Cartridge: EV961256 MC(2)
We want you to be 100% happy with your order and our service. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you have any issues whatsoever, please give us a call toll free at 1-866-283-9919, send us an email. Better yet, hop on our Live Chat. We will take care of you!