Superior scale prevention and corrosion control
* A complete system that effectively targets scale in both hot and cold environments
* Provides protection against equipment corrosion
* A sophisticated blend of polyphosphate compound represents an advancement in scale inhibition
* Patented design (patent no. 5,580,448) dispenses a controlled amount of Hydroblend™ for long-term protection and provides greater effectiveness than standard phosphate treatments
* SS-10 cartridge is more effective in higher alkalinty/hardness/TDS/temperature installations.
* Clear bowl and cartridge make it easy to determine when Hydroblend compound is exhausted
* System includes SR-X housing, SS-IMF cartridge and Spacer
* The SS-IMF is NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only
**The ScaleStick® trademark is used pursuant to an agreement between PWC Enterprises and Everpure, Inc.
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used with disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
- Maximum Flow: 6.0 gpm (22.7 Lpm)
- Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Inlet Outlet Size: 3/4”
- Operating Weight: 6 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs
- Dimensions: H: 12.44” W: 5.16” D: 5.5"