Application: Drinking Water
The Quantum 1000 and 4000 water filters provides absolute ½ micron (1/50,000 inch) filtration, removing 99.9% of all particles like dirt, lead, asbestos fibres, harmful cysts such as Giardia lamblia and Cryptosporidium.
They also remove chlorine, and other offensive tastes and odors.
The Q4000 has more than double the capacity of the Q1000 and both water filters are interchangeable. You require the QH3 head to use either of these filters.
The Q1000 and Q4000 are third party tested and certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). This means that the claims that Everpure makes regarding performance and capacity have been tested and certified to be true. This provides you with peace of mind that what you are buying will deliver on its promise of quality.
The two important standards are #42 and #53:
- NSF standard #42 is for chlorine & particulate reduction.
- NSF standard #53 is for cyst and lead reduction.
5% discount on quantities of 6 or more.
- Capacity: 2000 gallons
- Flow Rate: 1/2 gallon per minute
- Micron rating: 0.5 (1/50,000th of an inch)
- Filtration Design: Precoat
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Certified Standard 42 & 53
- Bottled water equivalent: 15,146 x 500 ml. bottles