Applications: Fountain Pop and Combination CSR SystemsThe 4FC5S water filter is Fibredyne-II 5-micron carbon block media that inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media, which can cause short life. In addition, the integrated beaded polyphosphate scale inhibitor helps prevent limescale build up.
This cartridge can be used in place of any Everpure 4-size cartridge (4FC5, 4CB5, etc.). For additional capacity, consider the 7FC5S water filter.
The difference between the 4FC5 and the 4FC5S is scale inhibition. The "S" at the end of 4FC5S stands for 'scale'.
The 4FC5S water filter removes particles down to 5 microns. The carbon block technology provides dirt, chlorine, taste and odor reduction. The sanitary quick change cartridge is easy to install and replace.
5% discount on quantities of 6 or more.
- Capacity: 15,000 gallons
- Maximum Flow: 2.5 gallons per minute
- Micron rating: 5.0
- Filtration design: Fibredyne-II Carbon Block
- NSF/ANSI Certified Standard 42 for Chlorine Reduction
- 4FC5S Spec Sheet
- Cartridge Change Instructions for a single system
- Cartridge Change Instructions for a twin, triple or quad system