Keep Your System Working Optimally
To ensure your Everpure filter cartridge continues to provide the highest quality water throughout the year, we recommend replacing it when water flow appears diminished or when the system’s “rated capacity” is reached. All Everpure residential systems and cartridges include a Time strip filter monitor to remind you when it's time to replace the cartridge. Remember to buy only genuine Everpure replacement cartridges.
- Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to ensure the clean, crisp taste of your water
- Adsorbs common earthy, moldy, fishy taste and odours
- Commercial grade metal canister protects the filter from splitting or bursting
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size (1/50,000 of an inch)
- NSF / ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and Cryptosporidium parvum
- Chlorine taste & odour
- Dirt & cloudiness, mold and algae
- Particulates (oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides)
- Capacity - 1,000 gals.
- Flow rate: 1/2 gallon per minute
- Certification: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
- Bottled Water Equivalent - 7,573