Application: Drinking Water
The H104 is third party tested and certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). This means that the claims that Everpure makes regarding performance and capacity have been tested and certified to be true. This provides you with peace of mind that what you are buying will deliver on its promise of quality.
The two important standards are #42 and #53:
- NSF standard #42 is for chlorine & particulate reduction.
- NSF standard #53 is for cyst and lead reduction.
There is also a built in scale inhibitor to prevent scale from building up in your kettle or coffee brewer.
We recommend changing this filter on an annual basis or when the flow rate becomes inconveniently slow. Our water quality is changing all the time. Even if you have your water tested, that is just a snapshot on that particular day, so don't be surprised if the frequency of cartridge change fluctuates from one year to the next; this is normal.
What matters most is knowing that regardless of the water quality going into the water filter, the quality coming out will always be the same. This is the promise that Everpure delivers on and that is why it is so important to only buy a water filter that is third party tested and certified by NSF. Without NSF, the manufacturer can make whatever claims they want. Read more on this important certification.
- Bottled water equivalent - 7,573 x 500 ml bottles
- Easy installation – easy maintenance – unlimited water at your fingertips!
- Note – system requires a separate faucet
- Capacity: 1000 gallons
- Flow rate: 1/2 gallon per minute
- Micron rating: 0.5 (1/50,000th of an inch)
- NSF/ANSI Certified Standard 42 & 53