Specially designed for use with ice machines, the Everpure Insurice Quad - 7SI System offers dirt reduction, scale protection and reduced slime, all in a single solution. The system reduces ice machine maintenance, service costs and downtime caused by scale buildup which can result in the clogging of distribution lines, malfunction of probes, floats, pumps, solenoids and valves, and higher energy consumption (as tested by Everpure).
Ideal for use with high capacity, high volume and high flow ice machines.
• Does not contain carbon
• Effectively filters dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size by mechanical means*
• NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
• Allows chlorine and chloramines present in the influent municipal stream to pass through, helping to inhibit bacterial growth and slime in the ice machine and ice bin, reducing the risk of health inspection violations
• Chlorine passes into the ice machine which facilitates compliance with ASHRAE Standard 188 in hospital and healthcare facilities
• Scale inhibition protects your ice machine from scale damage that can increase energy and service costs, and cause equipment downtime
• Universal "QC (quick change) manifold means you can upgrade to a wide range of cartridges to suit your ongoing water quality and volume needs (e.g. XC, 4FC, FC5)
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
Comes with a five-year manufacturer's warranty
• Scale reduction
• Particulate reduction
• Cyst reduction
• Slime reduction
Capacity*: 100,000 gallons (378,540 litres)
Flow Rate: 14 GPM (53 LPM)
Micron Rating: 0.5 micron
Operating Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
Maximum Temperature: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
Inlet Size: 3/4"
Outlet Size: 3/4"
Operating Weight: 55 lbs (24.94 kgs)
Shipping Weight: 43 lbs (19.5 kgs)
Dimensions: H: 25.59" W: 29.36" D: 6.75" (65 cm x 74.57 cm x 17.4 cm)
Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
*Estimated. Actual capacity may vary depending on volume of particulate in incoming water.