Delivers premium quality water for coffee applications. Provides clear, fresh, premium quality ingredient water for consistently great tasting coffee and beverages, and increases holding time for coffee.
- Unique filter blend uses activated carbon to reduce chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants
- Proportioned scale inhibitor feed prevents limescale from forming in brewing equipment, dramatically reducing scale buildup which, in turn, saves energy
- Engineered to always feed the correct amount of scale inhibitor into each volume of water
- Proprietary Micro-Pure® II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
Comes with a five-year manufacturer's warranty
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
EPA Est. No. 00263-IL-002
- Particulate reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Scale control
- Cyst reduction
- Asbestos fiber reduction
- Lead reduction
- Capacity: 3,000 gallons (11,355 L) or 6,000 pots
- Maximum Flow: 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
- Micron Rating: 0.50
- Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Inlet Outlet Size: 3/8"
- Operating Weight: 7 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
- Dimensions: H: 16.5" W: 3.75" D: 4"
- NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53